Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Re: [roevermca1996] At last I am there!!! (Marriage Invitation)

Hi Murali,
    Wish you a happy married life.
 
Regards,
Sathish Kumar
913-940-1483
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:15 AM
Subject: [roevermca1996] At last I am there!!! (Marriage Invitation)

Dear All,

Guess I cannot extend my tenure as a bachelor any longer.  I have run out of
ideas and have finally decided to take a plunge to the other side.

Yes, I am getting married on 10th Apr 2005 at Chennai to Nalina.

Date:  On Sunday, the 10th April 2005  between 7:30 a.m and 9:00 a.m
Venue: Raja Muthiah Hall,
           No. 18B Ruckmani Lakshmipathy Road,
          (Old Marshall's Road), Egmore, Chennai.

Reception: 6:30 p.m onwards on the same above.

Consider this as my personal invitation & attend the function with your
family.

I have lost the contact numbers of many of you over a period of time, could
you
send your contact information ASAP.  I shall try to contact you over phone
(once
I have the numbers).

Regards,
Murali

_________________________________________________________________
Want to meet David Beckham? http://www.msn.co.in/gillette/ Fly to Madrid
with Gillette!



Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here


Yahoo! Groups Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home