Wednesday, May 25, 2005

[roevermca1996] FW: Just for a few laughs






Bye for now
Ariv
Resi:065-5540365
off :065-97532071



From: "Rupesh-GN Kumar" <rupesh-gn.kumar@db.com>
Subject: Just for a few laughs
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:14:17 +0800


  Just for a few laughs

  TEACHER: Balgobin why are you late?
  Balgobin: Because of the sign.
  TEACHER: What sign?
  Balgobin: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

  TEACHER: Balgobin, why are you doing your math sums on the floor?
  Balgobin: You told me to do it without using tables!


  TEACHER: Balgobin, how do you spell "crocodile"?
  Balgobin: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
  TEACHER: No, that's wrong
  Balgobin: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

  TEACHER: Balgobin, go to the map and find North America.
  Balgobin: Here it is!
  TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
  CLASS: Balgobin!


  TEACHER: Balgobin, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
  Balgobin: Me!


  TEACHER: Balgobin, why do you always get so dirty?
  Balgobin: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

  TEACHER: Balgobin, give me a sentence starting with "I."
  Balgobin: I is...
  TEACHER: No, no, Balgobin. Always say, "I am."

  Balgobin: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

  TEACHER: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
  Balgobin: "Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day, and at the same time."

  TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now why do you think his father didn't punish him?"
  Balgobin: "Because George still had the ax in his hand."

  TEACHER: Now, Balgobin, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
  Balgobin: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

  TEACHER: Balgobin, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
  Balgobin: No, teacher! It's the same dog!

  TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
  Class: A teacher.






--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.




Job hunting? Get the right one! Log on to www.timesjobs.com TODAY

Yahoo! Groups Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home